You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional (or required) scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
- All PADI Material
- All PADI Registration Fees
- All PADI e-learning materials
- Gear Rental
- A 12L Steel Cylinder
- A state of the art MTX-R Regulator
- A XDeep Ghost BCD
- A custom made geko divers wetsuit
- A pair of Aqualung Storm fins (With your size)
- A selection of either a Hollis m4, IST Clear or IST Hunter Mask
- A weight Belt with as many lead weights as you need.
- An IST sn250 Snorkel
- R140 per person per day to Miracle Waters
- Food and drinks
- swimming costume and towel