There are several different types of full face masks, so you begin learning about varying mask features and components. Next, you learn techniques for preparing and diving with a full face mask as well as proper maintenance. During a confined water dive, you get comfortable using your mask and practice skills in preparation for your open water dives. In open water, during two dives, you’ll demonstrate your ability to:
- Properly prepare and check your mask for the dive.
- Make adjustments underwater and clear water out of the mask.
- All PADI Material
- All PADI Registration Fees
- Gear Rental
- A 12L Steel Cylinder
- A state of the art MTX-R Regulator and Ocean Reef Space Extender Mask
- A XDeep Ghost BCD
- A custom made geko divers wetsuit
- A pair of Aqualung Storm fins (With your size)
- A weight Belt with as many lead weights as you need.
- Food and drinks
- swimming costume and towel
There are no reviews yet.