Your training starts by reviewing guidelines for researching and respecting wrecks. You’ll also learn:
- Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
- Surveying and mapping a wreck.
- Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
- All PADI Material
- All PADI Registration Fees
- All PADI e-learning materials
- Gear Rental
- A 12L Steel Cylinder
- A state of the art MTX-R Regulator
- A XDeep Ghost BCD
- A custom made geko divers wetsuit
- A pair of Aqualung Storm fins (With your size)
- A selection of either a Hollis m4, IST Clear or IST Hunter Mask
- A weight Belt with as many lead weights as you need.
- An IST sn250 Snorkel
- R140 per person per day to Miracle Waters
- Food and drinks
- swimming costume and towel